Monday, November 18, 2013

IS BUBBLEWS A SCAM?




I never thought I'd write about an online money-making "opportunity" again. Like the SaltyDroid, I believe most attempts to make "passive income" or earn internet monies of a meaningful quantity are delusional pipe dreams, or outright scams. (Which I would contrast with doing actual work and building a real business that serves people). The best way to make money online is by teaching people to make money online. Nothing good tends to come of that type of incestuous circular logic.

But then I was introduced to a site for online writers called Bubblews. And this site could change the online writing game forever.

Like sites such as InfoBarrel (where I cut my teeth as an online writer) and HubPages, it shares advertising revenue with writers, but the Bubblews premise is different: You get paid for each "like" (on site, not Facebook), comment, social media share, and page view.Read on...

1 comment:

  1. I believe Bubblews to be a revolution in social media that the others are going to be scrambling to catch up to. You still have to be serious and work at it. Write from your heart and what you know and do keep in mind it is "social media."

    ReplyDelete